Softouch Concepts, Inc. is pleased to announce the completion of a License Agreement with National Webbing Products (NWP) to manufacture and distribute the SENSE-ation and SENSE-ible harness line.
National Webbing Products Company (NWP) has been the exclusive contract manufacturer of the Sense-ation and Sense-ible harnesses for the past 12 years. NWP is a vertically integrated manufacturer of Nylon, Polyester webbing as well as plastic and metal hardware used in the manufacture of the SENSE-ible and SENSE-ation harnesses. NWP has also been a quality manufacturer of pet products in the vertical and horizonal markets for the past 50 years.
After 17 years of business, we are now making plans for our retirement. You have been a great, long-term customer who has helped us reach our goals to prove our concepts and create product solutions for greater companionships. We will have fond memories of working with you and we hope we have been a positive influence for your business.
Some information for the next few months:
- The last day for orders to be placed will be November 15th.
- November 30th will be the official closure date for Softouch Concepts, Inc.
- Any emails and or voicemails after November 30th will be referred to our Licensee
- All products on "SALE" will be sold as FINAL - non-returnable, non-refundable & as-is.
- All product sales will be subject to stock on hand.
- Stock will be rapidly changing in quantities and stock outs. We recommend checking your Wholesale Account (wholesale.softouchconcepts.com) for the latest stock status.
- If you have not signed in to our website's wholesale order portal yet - we highly recommend you do. It will give you more information of sale prices and stock available and will make the transition to the Licensee more seamless and successful.
Our softouchconcepts.com website will remain online and available for the foreseeable future to provide information and links. Please keep checking back as we transition to the Licensee.
Additional Information for our International customers:
- Our Licensee has committed to support our International customers beginning December 1st.
- We expect to have our final signatures completed by the end of this month and will be passing down your account records and contact information (EXCLUDING credit card numbers and information) to the Licensee. We expect they will contact you shortly after that to confirm your specific needs and shipping requirements.
- You should be able to place orders with the Licensee with a shopping cart similar to the one we have that lists all products for your convenience.
- Initially, you will have access to your account through the Softouch website as you do now. Later, there will be a conversion to their URL (domain address).
- As you would expect, we are seeing rapid changes in available quantities and stock outs. We encourage you to check the Wholesale cart from your login to see which products have been sold out. We will be making changes to the listing – daily. For those who email or FAX in orders we suggest emailing or calling us first to confirm stock available.
- Because of the availability issues, the $500.00 minimum order will be reduced to $100.00 USD per order (subtotal) to minimize any inconveniences you may have.
- We appreciate your patience during this business conversion and hope this will not cause you any undue inconveniences or hardships.
- Shortly after we complete our agreement, we will notify you of the name and contact information of our Licensee.
Thank you for your dedication and support. We wish you all the best for your continued success. Please let us know if you have any questions as you anticipate working with our Licensee. We will be available during our normal business hours through November 15th, 2019.
Michael & Linda Lady
Softouch Concepts, Inc